BECOME A MEMBER
Be the first in the know!
Subscribe to the latest mental health updates, participate in an online discussion group, learn how to advocate in your community, and add your voice to the NAMI movement.
There are two ways to become a part of NAMI today:
Create a free NAMI.org account to start connecting with NAMI and to get all the latest updates.
Become a NAMI member for just $40 a year. Membership is at all three levels—national, state, and local.
Benefits of dues-paying membership include:
1. Automatic membership on all 3 levels (National, Virginia, and Coastal Virginia)
2. Availability of books, brochures, and fact sheets with the most current information about mental illness, medications, and other treatments
3. 10% discount on all NAMI publications
4. Subscription to NAMI’s magazine, NAMI Advocate, which includes articles regarding research, treatments, and services. Also included is the status of major policy and legislation at the federal, state, and local levels
5. Support of other family members who have “been there”
6. Scholarships to annual conventions
7. Opportunities to be involved in advocacy efforts